- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- woman: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- woman: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- woman: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- woman: well, are they at least free? like how men can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- woman: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- woman: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
Here are some awesome and empowering quotes from several very strong female celebrities.
I don’t care if it’s “not your type of blog”, I’m shocked and disappointed that my dash isn’t flooded with prayer and best wishes for all of those in Oklahoma.
You still have a home to sleep in tonight, and your life is not literally uprooted. Let’s have some decency here and let everyone effected know that all of America is rooting and praying for them to come out on top of this disaster.
I don’t think you guys understand. It was TWO STREETS AWAY! The 7-11 LITERALLY 250 yards from my house is flattened! There is nothing left! Though I don’t need anything personally, my community does. Please. If you have anything to spare, please send it. It will not go unappreciated.
Guys, my house did get flattened. Just… reblog. Sometimes, it just makes us feel better to know that someone cares.
My home is literally three streets away from where it all happened… how it managed to not be flattened is anything short of a miracle…
Our community is really suffering right now, its just… please guys…
Wow, all my love and care to you all, from England, I hope help comes soon <3